This is part of my RPG series of entries here at SOB. See the inaugural entry in the series for more details.
I have a question for my RPG-oriented readership — the people who have some inkling of the sort of RPG-related writing I’m capable of doing:
What specific RPG-related topic areas would you like to see me address?
You could refer to subjects I’ve taken on before, such as (but not limited to):
- edition war nonsense
- gamer tools created by yours truly (charts, software, et cetera)
- historical surveys
- improbable plans for the future
- personal gaming anecdotes and, possibly, lessons I’ve learned from them
- philosophy of game design
- RPG industry analysis
- variant rules development and examples
You could also suggest subject matter you don’t recall me ever having addressed.
I welcome answers both in comments here and via my contact page (as well as via IMs and direct email, for those who know how to get in touch with me through those avenues).